The Government Contract Pricing (GCP) Summit is more than just another conference. It’s not a meet-and-greet with colleagues amid a dizzying exchange of business cards and sales pitches. It’s more than an exhibition hall walk-through.
GCP Summit 2017 is a one-of-a-kind experience that will invigorate your career and shape the future landscape of the contract pricing world. Through a series of interactive workshops and lively panel discussions, you will join the nation’s top pricing and acquisition experts as they take steps toward a new era of innovation and partnership.
This is your CHANCE to be part of something BIG – don’t get left behind.
What Can You Earn?
NETWORK STRENGTH – Add the strongest links to your chain of support. Leaders from the government and private sectors will be available for formal discussions and impromptu conversations. Propose ideas. Ask questions. Build powerful connections.
KNOWLEDGE EXPANSION – Learn from the best to become the best. Experts with years of experience will share their proven solutions and best practices.
SKILL ENHANCEMENT – Elevate your career to the next level. You’ll acquire new techniques and competencies to help you master the demands of your job. Additionally, up to 20 CLP credits can be earned to demonstrate your commitment to professional growth and development.
How Can You Gain Support?
We understand that there might be roadblocks preventing you from attending GCP Summit 2017. Travel and training budgets are tight. Your absence could throw a wrench in your workflow. Or perhaps it’s not yet recognized that your attendance will benefit everyone on your team.
To help clear your path to the GCP Summit, we gathered together some useful tips for garnering funding and ENTHUSIASM from the higher-ups. We also provided a sample letter that you can use to build your case.
Highlight How You Can Save Your Company Money.
- Attendees have access to discounted room rates at the hotel.
- Day 1 includes free breakfast and lunch. Day 2 includes free breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You can get the best airfare rate by booking your flight 60 days in advance.
Present a Solid Plan
- Detail how your workload will be handled while you’re away. Will someone take over for you? Can you work on the plane or from your hotel room? Will you spend a few extra hours in the office when you return?
- Set measurable goals to accomplish at the Summit. What skills will you learn? What issues will you solve?
- Commit to a post-conference report or presentation.
Represent Your Organization
- Relate specific GCP Summit sessions to your company’s mission, your department’s needs, and your team’s productivity.
- Talk to co-workers to find out what they want you to learn and bring back from the Summit.
Call Attention to the Unique Nature of the GCP Summit
- At no other time this year will so many industry experts come together under one roof. This is your only chance to talk to them face-to-face!
- The GCP Summit is the first and only event to focus on contract pricing processes, tools, and policies bringing both government and industry together.
- Your enthusiasm is contagious, so spread it around!