Why Attend? The Government Contract Pricing Summit (GCP Summit) is a unique opportunity for federal contract pricing professionals from the public and private sectors to meet, grow professionally, and collaborate on solutions for more efficient acquisitions. Over 2000 top pricing professionals from government and industry have attended the GPC Summit.
Learn from dozens of experts in government and industry.
Discover new products and services that can make your life easier.
Level-up with new ideas and best practices to boost productivity.
Earn continuing education credits. We'll provide a certificate of attendance that you can use to claim credits.
Network with your colleagues, customers, suppliers, and partners.
Contribute your expertise and learn from others' during interactive sessions.
What To Expect
- Keynote addresses from industry and federal government contract pricing leadership
- Government and industry executive panel discussions
- Interactive workshops on cost/price analysis, estimating, policy/compliance, and negotiation — all led by experts in the field
- Collaborative 'Think Tank' sessions to solve common problems in contract pricing
- ProPricer training for federal contract pricing professionals
- GCP Summit Welcome Reception at the stunning Eventide Gardens
- Matchmaking sessions with leaders from government and industry
- Daily breakfast and lunch networking
- Stick around for the Thursday night festivities with gourmet food and live entertainment.
- Connect with exhibitors from all over the United States in one place
- Live demos of the hottest products to help you boost your speed to contract
What Attendees Say
“I learned more about the government side — seeing them face-to-face and interacting with my pricing counterpart — I feel like communication going forward between the two parties is going to be a lot better.”
“I had a chance to meet my DCAA [auditor], and talk about real problems, real situations, real solutions.”
“Having a panel with DCMA and DCAA and getting the opportunity to ask questions to them — because we're normally so separated — is really valuable.”
Tyonek Native Corporation
What to Expect at the 2024 GCP Summit
Who Attends the GCP Summit?
Top contracts and acquisitions professionals from prime contractors, subcontractors, consultants and technology providers, and the federal government come together each year at the GCP Summit. If you work in government contract pricing, this is the number one conference to learn, network, and grow professionally.
Some Past GCP Summit Attendees:
Discounts for Early Registration!
The Government Contract Pricing Summit is THE place to be next summer, and we want you there. In order to ensure you get a spot and get the best pricing, make sure you register during our Tier 1 pricing.
Tier 1 pricing starts January 15, 2024
The GCP Summit is a fantastic place for colleagues to learn, grow, and network together! Get the most out of the team-building that the Summit has to offer and SAVE with our group discounts:
- 5-10 attendees
$100 off each attendee's registration
- 11 + attendees
$200 off each attendee's registration
Note: Group discounts are applied automatically at checkout when five or more attendees are registered in a single transaction. Does not apply to virtual attendance.
Enjoy the Summit experience in San Diego
Join the federal contract pricing community on-site at the beautiful Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina for the full GCP Summit experience, access to the full schedule of sessions, and in-person networking surrounded by San Diego’s famous beaches, palm trees, golfing, and sunny skies.